Senior Vice President
RESPEC, an internationally recognized consulting firm providing services in the areas of Mining & Energy, Information Technologies, and Water & Natural Resources, seeks a Senior Vice President for our Information Technology business unit. The preferred home location is Albuquerque, NM, but other RESPEC locations will be considered based on the applicant’s qualification.
The Senior Vice President is responsible for helping to achieve financial goals and objectives and increasing operating performance for the Business Unit. The Senior Vice President prepares Business Unit budgets, creates business plans, and solves internal issues as they arise. Additional duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Initiating strategies to enhance the company’s growth
- Creating and identifying business development opportunities
- Leading, directing, and mentoring personnel to achieve company vision, business plans, and mission
- Supervising and enhancing internal and external client relationships
- Developing innovative methods to achieve corporate goals and objectives
- Assisting and supporting other Business Unit leaders in implementing strategies
- Developing annual plans and annual budgets
- Ensuring compliance of all regulations, policies, procedures, and federal laws
- Collaborating with other business units to leverage technology offerings for other business unit customers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Master’s degree or PhD strongly preferred
- 15 Years of industry-related experience
- 8 Years of management experience
- Strong communication, leadership, and collaboration skills
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package comprising of medical, vision, dental, cafeteria plan, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) plan, ESOP, continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% ESOP-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period. Wage will be commensurate with education and experience.
Interviews will be by appointment only. RESPEC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. RESPEC is an Affirmative Action Employee EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Background check and drug screen required.
Closing Date: October 13, 2017
Contact Information: RESPEC
Human Resources Department
5971 Jefferson St. NE, Suite 101
Albuquerque, NM 87109-3413