WASTE AND WASTEWATER PROJECT ENGINEER
Job Description: RESPEC has an opening for a highly energetic project engineer who is focused on growth opportunities with a specialization in water and wastewater consulting. This position requires the engineer to work in all consulting engineering aspects of assessing and designing water and wastewater infrastructure as well as designing or overseeing projects that involve potable water provisions and wastewater disposal. The following responsibilities are required for this position:
- Client relationship development, project identification, client meetings, and proposal assistance
- Manage and mentor engineering and technical staff
- Project Management – Manage budgets, schedules, and deliverables and undertake technical work associated with all or a portion of the water/wastewater services to ensure that all client expectations are exceeded.
- Strong technical foundation in the analysis and design of water and wastewater infrastructure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor of science degree in an engineering-related field
- 5 to 15 years of water/wastewater experience
- Strong leadership in the design of water and wastewater services
- Successfully managed projects for municipal and private clients
- Professional Engineering registration or ability to obtain registration in Colorado.
Compensation: Salary depends on experience. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe benefit package comprising of medical, vision, dental, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be made by appointment only. Please apply online at https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=respec&jobId=53283&lang=en_US&source=CC3. RESPEC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. RESPEC is an Affirmative Action Employee EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Human Resources Department
720 South Colorado Blvd., Suite 410 S
Denver, CO 80246