WATER AND WASTEWATER PROJECT ENGINEER
CASTROVILLE, TEXAS (SAN ANTONIO AREA) OR AUSTIN, TEXAS
Job Description: RESPEC, a nationally recognized engineering consulting company, seeks an experienced project engineer at our Castroville, Texas location, or in the Austin, Texas area. The candidate should be focused on growth opportunities with a specialization in water and wastewater consulting. This position requires the engineer to work in all consulting engineering aspects of assessing and designing water and wastewater infrastructure. Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential. This position also requires:
- Client relationship development; project identification; meeting with clients; and proposal input
- Mentoring and management of engineering and technical staff
- Project Management, including budgets, schedules, and deliverables and undertaking technical work associated with all or a portion of the water/wastewater services to ensure that client expectations are exceeded
Qualifications: The successful candidate must have at least a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering, environmental engineering, or a related engineering field with 5 to 15 years of water/wastewater experience. Additional qualifications include the following:
- Strong technical foundation in the analysis and design of water and wastewater infrastructure
- Strong leadership in design of water and wastewater services
- Successful track record of managing projects for municipal and private clients
- Professional Engineering registration, or ability to obtain registration, in Texas
We enjoy flexible work hours and have an open office environment to share ideas.
Compensation: Salary depends on experience and expertise. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package comprising of medical, vision, dental, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) plan, ESOP, continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only. Qualified applicants please apply online at https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=respec&jobId=59347&lang=en_US&source=CC2. RESPEC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Contact Information: RESPEC Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 725, Rapid City, SD 57709-0725