Federal Capture Manager
RESPEC, a nationally recognized consulting and services organization, seeks a Federal Capture Manager to join our Data and Technologies Solutions team. With decades of successful federal contracts work under our belt, RESPEC continues to be recognized as a reliable and trusted key business partner to our federal clients.
Federal Capture Manager is a key member of our team responsible for identifying opportunities and resources to pursue strategic federal opportunities. In this role, Federal Capture Manager oversees bidding strategies, develops win themes, identifies teaming partners and teaming agreements, determines pricing and overall proposal strategy.
Federal Capture Manager thrives in an environment where he/she is empowered and responsible for managing and executing the capture lifecycle across multiple simultaneous pursuits and proposals. The role requires a highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-directed individual with network contacts needed to identify and lead our responses to statements of works and competitive RFP/RFQ/RFI requests. The Federal Capture Manager leverages our experience with the DOE and HHS to complement their own knowledge of federal proposal protocol. Works in coordination with our Recruiting, Delivery and Business Development teams to build and execute successful pursuits.
- Facilitates and manages the capture process from RFI’s, Sources Sought, Draft RFP, and RFP response to submission of final proposal.
- Provides Subject Matter Expertise on Federal contracting to executive leadership and peer managers.
- Maintains and further develops network of business development contacts at Federal agencies and/or with partners- resulting in successful prime contract wins and wins with partners (Small business, 8A, HUBZONE, Mentor Protégé, Disabled Veterans, etc.)
- Develops successful pricing strategies, identifies risks, and interprets solicitation requirements and develops win strategies
- Works with marketing team to prepare for exhibitions, conferences, trade shows, and other, industry events
- Conduct competitive assessments on specific opportunities, make recommendations on teaming partners and helps build the federal opportunity pipeline
- Performs market analysis, identifies opportunities, develops and executes capture plans, and monitors competitor activity
- Performs public speaking engagements and/or volunteers to support external organizations and committees regarding public relations, marketing and development
- Works with other business development managers to help secure business in the state/local government and commercial markets. Develops, leads, and executes bid, proposal and pricing strategies for targeted Federal opportunities
- Applies knowledge and experience of Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACS)
- Conducts business development presentations to teaming partners and federal clients
- Works effectively and collaboratively with other business units pursing federal work
- Architects, implements and leads post-award capture and execution plan
- Write supporting sales materials, including project descriptions, resumes, service line overviews, executive summaries, etc.
- Provides regular updates to RESPEC management regarding opportunity status, prospects, pipeline activity, and bookings through Federal partners
- Develops and maintains strategic relationships with key government customers
Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred with 10-15 years’ directly applicable experience in Federal space including DOE and HHS. Possesses capture knowledge along with business and technical vision; disciplined strategic thinking; analytical presentation and problem-solving skills; ability to gain internal support; and the ability to establish and maintain a solid working relationships and communication with technical staff, managers, and peers. Excellent written and oral communication skills are required. Travel up to 25%.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines with ability to prioritize appropriately.
- Past success responding to RFIs, Sources Sought, etc, with coordinated effort across groups and operations
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Reviews and interprets solicitation requirements
Salary depends on experience and expertise. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, vision, dental, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only. Please apply online at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=6984188f-1240-420d-b8e8-80d8f7b7f24f&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=272403&source=CC2&lang=en_US. RESPEC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Contact Information: RESPEC
Human Resources Department
5971 Jefferson Rd. NE Suite 101
Albuquerque, NM 87109