RESPEC, an integrated consulting and services company that provides clients with high-quality technical and advisory services covering a variety of industries, seeks a .Net Developer with Web Forms experience in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Skills: The .Net Developer will provide support to a variety of small applications. This position is supported with a mix of on-site and work-from-home opportunities. The developer will take direction from a technical lead. Additional qualifications include the following:
- Coordinate programming activities that are being conducted by the team.
- Confer with other business and technical personnel to resolve problems of intent, inaccuracy, or feasibility of computer processing.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to develop new business process and programming solutions as directed by business and technical stakeholders.
- Analyze and design enhancements, development programs, and/or required fixes to production problems.
- Design applications to functional and technical programming standards.
- Gather and interpret user requirements into design specifications.
- Develop system specifications and interfaces.
- Determine time estimates and work schedules.
- Develop code enhancement and programs and/or required fixes to production problems using the functional and technical programming standards.
- Participate in structured code reviews/walkthroughs.
- Advise clients or department manager on alternate methods of solving the needs or problems and recommend specific solutions.
- Use configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, and other environment-specific tools to create, test, and implement an application.
- Knowledge of .Net web application development
- Knowledge of Entity Framework; SQL/LINQ queries
- Web Forms and C# languages are preferred, but other .Net languages are acceptable
- Source-control tool experience such as Azure Dev Ops.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in using .Net Web Forms in Developer Role
- Dev Express experience preferred but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to unit test and produce well-documented code
- Work with Azure Dev Ops is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Only US Citizens are eligible to apply. Candidates must be willing to submit to DOE security clearance background investigation process in order to successfully obtain a “Q” security clearance.
Compensation: Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package comprising of medical, vision, dental, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) plan, ESOP, continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only. Please apply online at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=6984188f-1240-420d-b8e8-80d8f7b7f24f&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=276782&source=CC2&lang=en_US. RESPEC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, which includes equal pay for men and women. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Human Resources Department
5971 Jefferson NE Suite 101
Albuquerque, NM 87109