Senior Civil Engineer
Fairbanks, AK - Infrastructure
Job Description: PDC, a RESPEC Company, is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to join our full-service engineering team! We design innovative world-class projects utilizing state-of-the-art technologies.
The successful candidate will have 10+ years’ experience in progressively responsible roles and with a broad range of facilities including health care, laboratory, educational, housing, and hangars for private, public and DoD clients. This is a great career opportunity for a dynamic energetic individual with proven technical expertise and leadership abilities.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Alaska Professional Civil Engineer License, or ability to obtain within one year
- 10+ years’ experience; 5+ years of cold regions experience preferred
- AutoCAD & Civil 3D proficiency
- GIS experience is a plus
- Able to manage team and contracts on multiple projects concurrently
- Detail oriented & well organized with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
Compensation: Salary depends on experience. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits (healthcare, retirement, disability & life insurance, paid time off, 10-holidays/year) and advancement opportunities, continuing education, and professional society membership. PDC, a division of RESPEC, is 100-percent employee-owned.
Interviews: Interviews are by appointment only.
Preemployment background check and drug screens are required for all positions.