Civil Engineer - PE
Cheyenne, WY - WNR
Job Description: RESPEC, a nationally recognized engineering consulting company, seeks an experienced midlevel engineer in Cheyenne, Wyoming. The primary responsibilities of this position include providing a combination of midlevel engineering, construction management, and quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) services. Travel will be associated with this position.
- A Bachelor of Science degree with an emphasis in mining, geological, or civil engineering
- Registered professional engineer in the state of Wyoming
- A minimum of 5 years professional engineering experience.
Specific Skills / Experience:
- Experience in project management
- Experience in AutoCAD and/or AutoCAD 2D and 3D software
- Familiarization of Carlson Civil Suite and Natural Regrade software (helpful but not required)
- Solid understanding of landscape and grading construction
- Experience with topographic surveying and mapping techniques
- Knowledge of computer programs such as the Microsoft Office Suite and Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Experience in providing construction observation, inspection, and documentation
- Experience in marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including preparing contract documents and technical specifications
- Firm understanding of National Environmental Protection Act (NEPA) requirements.
Compensation: Salary depends on experience and expertise. Compensation includes a comprehensive, fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, vision, dental, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only.