Associate Software Developer
Richardson, TX - DTS - Non-Federal
RESPEC, a nationally recognized consulting and services company is hiring recent graduates to join its Data & Technology Services Business Unit in our Richardson, TX, location.
- Talk nerdy?
- Enjoy puzzles?
- Love to learn cutting edge technology?
- Thrive on writing software?
- Love math?
- Dream of solving real world problems?
- Want a job out of college with an incredible training program?
If you answered yes to one or all of those questions, then we want to talk to you. At RESPEC, we hire the best of the best that love to learn, solve problems, appreciate a fun-loving culture, and want to be involved. Our new hires will start off with a 60 day training program covering basic unix, c, java and Oracle database commands, Oracle Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) fundamentals, how to integrate with BRM using java/web services technologies and how to be a consultant soft skills training.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or comparable technical discipline
- Software development knowledge gained through either coursework or job experience
- Exposure to needs analysis, development, and deployment of software applications
Familiarity with the following technical environments:
- Operating Systems: Unix, MS Windows, Linux
- Databases: Oracle (8i, 9i, 10g, 11g), MS SQL
- Source Control: Git, SVN, CVS
- Languages: C, Java, SQL, UNIX Shell Scripts, PERL
- No Graduation Date set
- No School Year preference set
- No Major preference set
- No GPA preference set
Location: Work will be performed at the RESPEC office in Richardson. Flexible work hours, but attendance to design sessions, status meetings, and client discussions will often be required between 8:00 am-5:00 pm weekdays.
Compensation: Salary depends on experience and expertise. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package comprising of medical, vision, dental, cafeteria plan, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) plan, ESOP, continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% ESOP-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only.