Take the First Step
Start your journey with RESPEC today. For over 50 years, we have been seeking and keeping people whose values and skillsets align with us. RESPEC is 100% employee-owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and we call each person who works for us an “employee-owner.” That recognition reinforces our mutual accountability. RESPEC’s successes help you advance, and your successes help RESPEC advance.
From the day we hire someone until they retire, RESPEC strives to nurture our employee-owners. We support you as you develop your talents, grow your perspective, and enhance your experiences.
Come to RESPEC. Stay with RESPEC. Take the first step of your journey with us by using the filters below to find your dream job.
Higher Job Growth
Over 10-Year Period
Albuquerque, NM - D-Data & Technology
RESPEC, an integrated consulting and services company that provides clients with high-quality technical and advisory services covering a variety of industries, seeks a Software Consultant to join our team. Our Software Consultant is a solid independent contributor capable of being responsible for the entire lifecycle of projects within the Data and Technology Services (DTS) Business Unit of RESPEC.
- You are responsible for the entire lifecycle of projects, fixes and new features including design, development, deployment, and support
- You are comfortable speaking directly with clients, gathering requirements, proposing designs, and performing demonstrations
- You are looking for a team that will support your growth as a Software Developer and provide a variety of application development opportunities.
- You are self-driven; take pride in your work and care about customer satisfaction
- You are looking for a constant and stable team with opportunities to help grow it
- Implement code that is clear, concise, tested, and easily understood by others
- Provide software development estimates for development tasks
- Provide clear and concise status and time estimates on projects
- Be polite and responsive to client requests
- Write and review requirements, design, and support documentation
- Learn new technologies and concepts quickly
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Positively work and collaborate with other team members
- Utilize standard company tools and follow established processes
- Advise clients or department manager on alternate methods of solving the needs or problems and recommend specific solutions
Qualifications and Skills:
- C# .NET web application development
- SQL Server, SQL queries and stored procedure development
- Azure DevOps experience including deployments
Education, Experience, and Knowledge:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent educational background preferred
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Consulting experience preferred
- Accounting experience or background preferred
Compensation: Salary depends on experience and expertise. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, vision, and dental insurance; holidays; paid leave; 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); continuing education; and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only.