Take the First Step
Start your journey with RESPEC today. For over 50 years, we have been seeking and keeping people whose values and skillsets align with us. RESPEC is 100% employee-owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and we call each person who works for us an “employee-owner.” That recognition reinforces our mutual accountability. RESPEC’s successes help you advance, and your successes help RESPEC advance.
From the day we hire someone until they retire, RESPEC strives to nurture our employee-owners. We support you as you develop your talents, grow your perspective, and enhance your experiences.
Come to RESPEC. Stay with RESPEC. Take the first step of your journey with us by using the filters below to find your dream job.
Higher Job Growth
Over 10-Year Period
Anchorage, AK - F-Facilities
RESPEC, is a nationally recognized, engineering consulting company that seeks an energetic Administrative Assistant/Receptionist in our Anchorage office. This position requires an individual who has strong organizational skills, is willing to assist colleagues, and can multitask in a professional environment.
- Act as Gatekeeper; answer, screen, and direct incoming phone calls; take and relay messages
- Greet office visitors, monitor access, provide direction, maintain security awareness
- Handle queries from the public and customers
- Provide general administrative and clerical support for various personnel; prepare correspondence and documents
- Prepare and organize conference rooms before/after meetings; coordinating meals/catering when needed
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in/out of organization
- Coordination of employee travel
- Receive/sort mail and deliveries; prepare outgoing mail for counter pick-up or courier
- Manage inventory and procure office supplies for conference room and kitchen
- Ensures tidy common space including reception area, break rooms, kitchen, etc.
- Scanning, shredding specifically ongoing archive project
- Prepare/maintains coffee
- Assist in general office coordination and event planning/implementation.
- High School diploma or GED
- Proficient in Microsoft Office365 products
- 2 + years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information discreetly and professionally
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to lift to 20 lbs.
Work Schedule: This is a regular full-time position with benefits. The employee will work 40 hours/week (Monday–Friday) from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Compensation: Salary depends on experience. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits (healthcare, retirement, disability & life insurance, paid time off, 10-holidays/year) and advancement opportunities, continuing education, and professional society membership. RESPEC, is 100-percent employee-owned.
Office Location: Anchorage, AK
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Interviews: Interviews are by appointment only. RESPEC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, which includes equal pay for men and women. Our Affirmative Action Plans for Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are available upon request to any applicant during normal business hours.
Preemployment background check and drug screens are required for all positions.