Take the First Step
Start your journey with RESPEC today. For over 50 years, we have been seeking and keeping people whose values and skillsets align with us. RESPEC is 100% employee-owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and we call each person who works for us an “employee-owner.” That recognition reinforces our mutual accountability. RESPEC’s successes help you advance, and your successes help RESPEC advance.
From the day we hire someone until they retire, RESPEC strives to nurture our employee-owners. We support you as you develop your talents, grow your perspective, and enhance your experiences.
Come to RESPEC. Stay with RESPEC. Take the first step of your journey with us by using the filters below to find your dream job.
Higher Job Growth
Over 10-Year Period
Albuquerque, NM - D-Data & Technology
At RESPEC, a software consultant is a solid, independent contributor responsible for the entire life cycle of projects within our Data & Technology Services business unit. Most of the projects are custom development using open-source frameworks.
- You are independently responsible for the entire life cycle of projects or features, including design, development, and deployment.
- You are comfortable speaking directly with clients, gathering requirements, and demonstrating our products.
- You are looking for a team to support you as a software developer and provide growth opportunities.
- Java Spring with Hibernate or C# .NET with Entity Framework or similar backend technology and ORM
- Angular or React Frontend Experience
- Relational Database Experience (Oracle Database, SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Implements code that is clear, concise, tested, and easily understood
- Provides clear and concise status on scrum calls and other status reporting formats as requested
- Is polite and responsive to client requests
- Writes and reviews design documentation
- Provides software development estimates
- Assists and teaches other software engineers
- Quickly learns new technologies and concepts
Education, Experience, and Knowledge:
- A bachelor of arts/bachelor of science degree in computer science or equivalent educational background
- A minimum of 3 years experience in software engineering
Compensation: Salary depends on experience and expertise. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, vision, and dental insurance; holidays; paid leave; 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); continuing education; and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only.