Take the First Step
Start your journey with RESPEC today. For over 50 years, we have been seeking and keeping people whose values and skillsets align with us. RESPEC is 100% employee-owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and we call each person who works for us an “employee-owner.” That recognition reinforces our mutual accountability. RESPEC’s successes help you advance, and your successes help RESPEC advance.
From the day we hire someone until they retire, RESPEC strives to nurture our employee-owners. We support you as you develop your talents, grow your perspective, and enhance your experiences.
Come to RESPEC. Stay with RESPEC. Take the first step of your journey with us by using the filters below to find your dream job.
Higher Job Growth
Over 10-Year Period
Rapid City, SD - M-Mining
RESPEC, an employee-owned professional consulting and services company, specializes in applying engineering principles and innovative technologies to solve our clients’ most challenging problems. We are seeking a motivated and talented professional for a drilling engineer position in our Mining & Energy business unit at our Rapid City, South Dakota, location.
In this position, the preferred candidate will possess industry contacts and have a client-focused ability to lead and support drilling projects from proposal development to project completion. The successful candidate must simultaneously execute and deliver on multiple projects performed by different engineers.
- Bachelor of science degree in petroleum engineering, geological engineering, or a related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of drilling engineering experience
- Strong technical background in well design and drilling program development and execution
- Strong client relationships and the ability to support business development efforts
- Professional license or the ability to achieve professional license
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team collaboration capabilities
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Compensation: Typical salary range for this position is $73k to $114k. Salary depends on experience and expertise. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, vision, and dental insurance; holidays; paid leave; 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); continuing education; and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only.