Take the First Step
Start your journey with RESPEC today. For over 50 years, we have been seeking and keeping people whose values and skillsets align with us. RESPEC is 100% employee-owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and we call each person who works for us an “employee-owner.” That recognition reinforces our mutual accountability. RESPEC’s successes help you advance, and your successes help RESPEC advance.
From the day we hire someone until they retire, RESPEC strives to nurture our employee-owners. We support you as you develop your talents, grow your perspective, and enhance your experiences.
Come to RESPEC. Stay with RESPEC. Take the first step of your journey with us by using the filters below to find your dream job.
Higher Job Growth
Over 10-Year Period
Civil Engineer - Entry Level
Colorado Springs, CO - C-Community Design Solutions
Job Description: RESPEC, a nationally recognized engineering consulting company, has an opening for an Early Career Graduate Engineer in the Community Design Solutions Business Unit in the Colorado Springs, Colorado, office. Our projects are generally in the areas of residential and commercial development, drainage studies, flood control analysis, and design of public drainage infrastructure.
- must have at least a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering, environmental engineering, or a related engineering field
- 0 - 4 years of experience in civil engineering in land development, municipal field, and/or water-resources projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic AutoCAD skills.
- Basic knowledge of roadway and utility design
- Basic understanding of hydrologic and hydraulic analysis and software, including HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, and EPA SWMM
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) certification is preferred with the expectation of sitting for the Colorado Professional Engineer exam as soon as they are qualified to do such.
We seek a team player who strives to provide quality work and deliver projects on time. In addition, we enjoy flexible work hours and have an open office environment to encourage collaboration during the design process.
Compensation: Typical salary range for this position is $55,000 to $70,000. Compensation for the role will depend on several factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, vision, dental, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only.