Job Description: RESPEC is a nationally recognized, engineering consulting company that seeks an administrative assistant in our Denver, Colorado, office. This position requires an individual who has strong organizational capabilities, is willing to assist colleagues, and can multitask in a professional environment. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Perform general office tasks and other duties as requested
- Assist employees with expense reports using Deltek software
- Assemble reports and proposals at the direction of engineers
- Assist the office manager in planning meetings and events
- Maintain records of professional licenses and assist engineers with the license renewal process
- Assist the accounting in various clerical duties.
Qualifications: The position requires a bachelor of arts degree or 5 years of similar professional experience. The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Possess self-motivated, dependable, and punctual attributes
- Ability to work independently without constant guidance and direct supervision and also work as a team member
- Ability to discreetly and professionally handle sensitive and confidential information
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeaner.
Work Schedule: This position is part time. The employee will be in the office 24 hours a week (Monday–Friday).
Compensation: Salary depends on experience and expertise. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that consists of comprising of medical, vision, dental, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only. Qualified applicants please apply online https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=6984188f-1240-420d-b8e8-80d8f7b7f24f&jobId=267812&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001. RESPEC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Attn: Human Resources
720 South Colorado Blvd., Suite 410 S
Denver, CO 80246