The BRM Developer role is responsible for installation, configuration, customization and integration development work around the Oracle BRM product.
- You work well in a small development team environment
- You are detail oriented and will diligently unit test all code that you write
- You are knowledgeable in multiple aspects of the BRM system
- You have good troubleshooting skills
- You have very good written and verbal communication skills
- You have very good inter-personal skills
- Implement designs done by the RESPEC architect using a combination of configuration changes and customizations to meet the specified requirements
- Implement price lists
- Troubleshoot all aspects of BRM
- Implement integrations to BRM using standard best practices
Education, Experience, and Knowledge:
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent
- 2+ years of BRM consulting and implementation experience
- Java/C programming experience
- Senior BRM Developer must possess 3-5 years’ Java/C experience
- BRM Developer must possess 1-2 years’ Java/C experience
- Implementation experience with some optional components such as Pricing Design Center (PDC), Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP), Application Integration architecture (AIA), Collections Manager, Batch Pipeline Rating Engine
- Experience with the Oracle BRM API in both C and Java
- Systems integration experience with integrating Oracle BRM with Enterprise Systems, including CRM, Finance, Credit Card Payment Processing, Provisioning, and Business Intelligence/Reporting systems
- Strong Oracle database skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, and responsive.
Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package comprising of medical, vision, dental, cafeteria plan, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) plan, ESOP, continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% ESOP-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period. Wage will be commensurate with education and experience.
Interviews will be by appointment only. RESPEC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. RESPEC is an Affirmative Action Employee EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Background check and drug screen required.
Human Resources Department
700 International Pkwy, Suite 100
Richardson TX 75081