COMMERCIAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
About Our Organization:
Our philosophy is to work hard while having fun; our goal is to create a world-class organization that supports your personal objectives. Work is work, and we are really good at it. We care about you, your community, and your personal development.
RESPEC is a professional services organization that specializes in consulting services around enterprise technology solutions and data management. RESPEC is looking for an individual (i.e., Hunter) who gets their sales energy from the “hunt” for the new opportunity. The ideal candidate will:
- Find and assess an opportunity (even when one is not apparent) within a prospect.
- Find a solution within your offering that meets the specific need of the prospect.
- Network successfully, can work independently, and can generate buzz and excitement.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods, such as calling and face-to-face meetings, and indirect methods, such as networking
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Consult with prospects regarding business challenges and requirements as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge for meaningful conversations with prospects
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Work with technical staff and product specialists to address customer requirements
- Develop and maintain territory plans that outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for RESPEC to deliver value, strategic motivators, buying processes, and forecasted sales
- Report on sales activity
- Maintain detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions
- Provide forecasts on best-case and most-likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Work with delivery teams to proactively address challenges
- Cultivate strong relationships with third-party and partner companies that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers
- Work with the Marketing Department to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Provide feedback to the sales team on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve RESPEC’s brand and reputation
- Provide feedback to RESPEC management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Identify sales support requirements and work with the Marketing Department to develop/improve sales tools
- Be a positive representative of RESPEC and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
Education, Experience, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor of arts/bachelor of science or equivalent educational background
- 3 or more years of successful high-tech sales focused around Fortune 1000 companies
- Proven success record of driving revenue growth within the technology space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service background
- Ability to travel as needed (25–50 percent)
Compensation: Salary depends on experience and expertise. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, vision, dental, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only. RESPEC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Human Resources Department
700 International Pkwy, Suite 100
Richardson, TX 75081