RAPID CITY, SOUTH DAKOTA
Job Description: As a diverse, fast-growing company, RESPEC needs a creative marketing summer intern in Rapid City, South Dakota, who has some hustle and is ready to get their hands dirty in the real-world marketing scene. This internship is an opportunity to work with our seasoned marketing team to create compelling, fresh visual and written content for a progressive engineering and technology company.
We need someone who is passionate about design and layout and knows how to make various types of information on a page eye-catching and cohesive. You’ll support our marketing team with your design expertise on a variety of printed materials (e.g., brochures, monthly newsletters, white papers, and conference/career fair setups); your creative flair in creating social media content; and your knack for organization in print production, document packaging, and analyzing social media metrics.
This internship is an opportunity to be a part of weekly marketing team meetings to help brainstorm, build, and manage our content/project calendar. You’ll gain an understanding of brand identity and how to adhere to brand guidelines while still putting your creative side to work. By the time your internship is over, you’ll know what it’s like to work on a fun, close-knit marketing team who really enjoys what they do.
- You’re a bright, reliable person who can balance working hard and having fun.
- You know your way around Adobe InDesign; you don’t need to be an expert, but you need to have a grasp on layout and an ability to put words into visuals. A basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is also helpful.
- You have a handle (or can get one!) on posting to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn posts via HootSuite.
- Your ability to stay organized with several projects is second nature and you’re always looking for ways to improve your work.
- You’re available 20–25 hours per week.
- You’re a student in marketing, public relations, advertising, or business. Those aren’t your majors, but you still feel like you’d rock this job? Tell us why your education would be a fit!
Compensation: Hourly wage depends on education and experience, plus statutory insurance requirements.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only. Please apply online at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=6984188f-1240-420d-b8e8-80d8f7b7f24f&jobId=266405&lang=en_US&source=CC2&ccId=19000101_000001 RESPEC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Human Resources Department
3824 Jet Drive
Rapid City, SD 57703