RAPID CITY, SOUTH DAKOTA
Job Description: RESPEC seeks a summer office intern in Rapid City, South Dakota, to archive historical documents and assist in organizing files and a variety of office tasks. This internship is an opportunity to work with our seasoned Administrative team in a fast-moving office environment.
- You are a bright, reliable person who can balance working hard and having fun.
- You know how to use office equipment such as scanning software and can manipulate documents in Adobe.
- You are able to juggle multiple tasks with multiple interruptions.
- You can work independently or with a team.
- You have the ability to stay organized.
- You are available 25–30 hours per week.
Compensation: Hourly wage depends on education and experience, plus statutory insurance requirements.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only. Please apply online at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=6984188f-1240-420d-b8e8-80d8f7b7f24f&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=269830&source=CC3&lang=en_US. RESPEC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Human Resources Department
3824 Jet Drive
Rapid City, SD 57703