SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE MANAGER
ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO
Job Description: RESPEC’s Data & Technology Solutions (DTS) business unit seeks an experienced Security and Compliance Manager for a multiyear contract. The Security and Compliance Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee the Information Security Management function of an organization, including developing, documenting, implementing, operating, and maintaining an information security program
- Lead ongoing activities to preserve the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of organization information resources in compliance with applicable security policies and standards
- Safeguard the organization's computers, networks, and data against threats, such as security breaches, computer viruses, or attacks by cyber-criminals to avoid loss of confidential information, lost revenue, and fines from regulatory agencies for failing to protect data
- Manage staff by providing line management, leadership, motivation, and strategic direction
- Communicate regularly with other managers to address and provide a solution for the organization's information security risks under explicit management control
- Work with the organization's department of security to ensure compliance with the organizational security plans
Qualifications: Bachelor of science degree with 5 to 8 years of directly applicable or related support service experience.
Compensation: Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, vision, dental, cafeteria plan, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% ESOP-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period. Wage will be commensurate with education and experience.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only. Please apply online at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=respec&jobId=53603&lang=en_US&source=CC2. RESPEC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. RESPEC is an Affirmative Action Employee EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Background check and drug screen required.
Human Resources Department
5971 Jefferson St. NE, Suite 101
Albuquerque, NM 87109-3413