SERVICE DESK MANAGER
ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO
Job Description: RESPEC’s Data & Technology Solutions (DTS) business unit seeks an experienced Service Desk Manager for a multiyear contract. The Service Desk Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Manage a team of support personnel who troubleshoot and resolve IT issues
- Ensure that the help desk staff uses the required tools and software to identify, document, track, and resolve reported problems
- Plan, prioritize, and schedule help desk activities to ensure maximum issue resolutions in minimum time
- Develop and train help desk staff
- Analyze help desk activities and develop tools and process improvements to optimize service and staff performance
- Maintain help desk software and provide recommendations for new systems
- Manage a set of reports in the daily performance of the position
- Ensure that project/department milestones and goals are met while adhering to approved budgets
- Study problems and capabilities and develop solutions for improved operating procedures, alternate processing methods, communications, information flow, management reporting, and operational efficiency
Qualifications: Bachelor of science degree with 5 to 8 years of directly applicable or related support service experience. Extensive knowledge of department processes is preferred.
Compensation: Salary depends on experience and expertise. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, vision, dental, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only. Please apply online at:https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=6984188f-1240-420d-b8e8-80d8f7b7f24f&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=268750&source=CC2&lang=en_US . RESPEC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. RESPEC is an Affirmative Action Employee EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Background check and drug screen required.
Human Resources Department
5971 Jefferson St. NE, Suite 101
Albuquerque, NM 87109-3413