SOFTWARE JAVA DEVELOPER
At RESPEC, the Software Developer is responsible for implementing designs that are provided by the software architects or team leads for projects within the Data & Technology Services (DTS) business unit. Most of the projects are custom development and use open-source frameworks or projects to integrate/customize the Oracle Billing and Revenue Management platform.
- Implement designs provided by the software architect that are fully unit tested before the code is released for quality assurance testing
- Provide clear and concise status on scrum calls and other status reporting formats
- Be polite and responsive to client requests
- Provide clear and concise documentation of development work
- Learn new technologies and concepts quickly.
- Bachelor of arts/bachelor of science degree in computer science or equivalent educational background
- 5+ years of implementation experience; consulting experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, and responsive.
Work will be performed at the RESPEC office in Richardson, Texas. We maintain flexible work hours, but attendance to design sessions, status meetings, and client discussions will often be required between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays.
Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, vision, dental, cafeteria plan, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% ESOP-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period. Wage will be commensurate with education and experience.
Interviews will be by appointment only. RESPEC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Apply online at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=6984188f-1240-420d-b8e8-80d8f7b7f24f&jobId=262996&lang=en_US&source=CC2&ccId=19000101_000001 All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. RESPEC is an Affirmative Action Employee EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Background check and drug screen required.
Human Resources Department
700 International Pkwy Suite 100
Richardson TX 75081