Stormwater Project Engineer/Project Manager
Job Description: RESPEC is a nationally-recognized engineering consulting company seeking an experienced individual to provide project engineering and management services at our Denver, Colorado location. The candidate will be involved with all forms of planning, design, and specialty services related to the stormwater-engineering field.
Qualifications: The successful candidate must have at least a B.S. in civil engineering, environmental engineering, or a related engineering field with 10 to 20 years of experience in the stormwater-engineering field. Representative work experience should include some of the following:
- Development of hydrologic and hydraulic models (HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, CUHP, EPASWMM, etc.)
- Preparation of stormwater master plans and reports
- Design of infrastructure improvements including storm sewer systems, natural and engineered channels, culverts, detention ponds, drop structures
- Development of final construction plans and specifications for those improvements
- Preparation of documentation for FEMA approval (FHADs, LOMRs, CLOMRs, PMRs, etc.)
This position will focus initially on project engineering duties with a transition to project management over time. Project management responsibilities will be assigned based on experience for those candidates that are registered PEs in Colorado. Additional qualifications include the following:
- Experience providing engineering services in Colorado
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with AutoCAD, Microstation, and GIS
We enjoy flexible work hours and have an open office environment to share ideas.
Compensation: Salary depends on experience and expertise. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package comprising of medical, vision, dental, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only. Qualified applicants please apply online https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=6984188f-1240-420d-b8e8-80d8f7b7f24f&jobId=266201&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001. RESPEC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Closing Date: February 28, 2019
Attn: Human Resources
720 South Colorado Blvd., Suite 410 S
Denver, CO 80246