WATER AND WASTEWATER ENGINEER
Job Description: RESPEC has an opening for a highly energetic engineer who is focused on design and growth opportunities with a specialization in water and wastewater engineering. This position requires the engineer to work in all consulting engineering aspects of assessing and designing water and wastewater infrastructure as well as designing projects that involve potable water provisions and wastewater disposal. The following responsibilities are required for this position:
- Strong technical foundation in the analysis and design of water and wastewater infrastructure
- Client relationship development, project identification, client meetings, and proposal assistance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor of science degree in an engineering-related field
- 4 to 8 years of water/wastewater experience
- Successfully designed projects for municipal and private clients
- Professional Engineering registration or ability to obtain registration in Colorado
Compensation: Salary depends on experience and expertise. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package comprising of medical, vision, dental, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only. Qualified applicants please apply online https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=6984188f-1240-420d-b8e8-80d8f7b7f24f&jobId=267326&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001. RESPEC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Attn: Human Resources
720 South Colorado Blvd., Suite 410 S.
Denver, CO 80246