This one-hour webinar will focus on utilizing numerous mining instrumentations to optimize blasts in close quarter environments.
WEBINAR WILL BE HOSTED AS A MICROSOFT TEAMS LIVE EVENT. LIVE EVENT LINK WILL BE EMAILED AND SHARED AFTER REGISTRATION.
Join Brian Lewis and Daykin Schnell from RESPEC’s Explosives Engineering group as they host a webinar on November 18, 2020 at 1200 EST. Brian and Daykin have a combined 35 years of blasting related industry experience working on various blasting projects in the mining and civil industries.
It is important for any blasting operation to protect the area surrounding the blast, specifically any nearby people, structures, and roadways. The focus of this webinar will be on utilizing various instrumentation, tools, and strategies to design and optimize blasts in close quarter environments, ranging from quarries to construction blasting projects. The main take aways from this webinar will include:
- General rules of thumb for blast design
- Introduction to innovative equipment used for blast optimization
- Introduction to blast design software and how utilize it in blast optimization
- Proper seismograph implementation
- Explanation on the importance of a regression analysis and how to interpret the results
- What to look for in the post blast review