GeoSequel® is the premier exploration and mine data management software.
Related Service Areas
GeoSequel® is the premier software for managing drill holes and drill-hole samples, channels and blastholes and associated samples, samples collected in the material process stream and samples collected for environmental monitoring.
With GeoSequel’s easy-to-use and easy-to-share suite of tools, teams working on site or remotely can manage and review all the data points that are generated in exploration and mining. GeoSequel® allows project managers and mining teams to protect their data in a secure system that is vastly superior to spreadsheets and single-user databases. Users can easily connect to geological modeling and mine-planning software including Surpac, MineSight and Vulcan. A full suite of reports and summaries for quality assurance, quality control and error checking can easily be generated.
Clients use GeoSequel® to:
- Standardize geological and geotechnical logging, even when not connected to the main database
- Ensure an unbroken chain of custody for samples and results
- Maintain a single source of truth for all samples and results
- Facilitate quality assurance and quality control
- Interface with in-house laboratories especially for grade control
- Facilitate reconciliation by tracking process stream samples
- Automate environmental reporting
- Adapt data management for any type of metal, industrial mineral or aggregate deposit
- Facilitate knowledge transfer