Senior Stormwater Engineer
Sarasota, FL - WNR
Job Description: Progressive Water Resources (PWR), a Division of RESPEC Company, LLC, is a leading-edge Professional Geology and Professional Engineering water-resource consulting company based in Sarasota, Florida. PWR has an immediate employment opportunity for a Stormwater Engineer with demonstrable expertise and experience in stormwater engineering analysis and design. Preferred candidates will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Preparation of construction plans and specifications
- Regulatory/permitting submittals and processing
- Technical writing
- Experience providing engineering services in southwest Florida
- Proficiency in the following software programs is preferred: Microsoft Office; ArcGIS; AutoCAD, ICPR, WaterCAD and SewerCAD.
- Candidates shall have, at a minimum, a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- A Professional Engineering license from the state of Florida (or ability to attain license)
- Minimum 10 years of technical experience.
Work Schedule: Full-time position, Monday through Friday.
Compensation: Salary depends on experience and expertise. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, vision, dental insurance; holidays; paid leave; 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); continuing education; and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only.