Colorado Springs, CO - WNR
Job Description: JDS-Hydro Consultants, a division of RESPEC, is a nationally recognized engineering consulting company seeking a talented and energetic water/wastewater engineer. This position is a hands-on position in a successful and continually growing company.
Qualifications: The successful candidate must have at a minimum a Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering, environmental engineering, or a related engineering field and 6–8 years of experience related to municipal water and wastewater facilities, including pumping, water treatment, wastewater treatment, collection/distribution, and water-resources facilities. A professional engineering license is strongly preferred, and management experience is a plus.
Additional qualifications include the following:
- Water and wastewater modeling proficiency
- Strong knowledge of hydraulic engineering principles, water infrastructure, and wastewater infrastructure
- Good understanding of water and wastewater treatment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Design plans and specifications production/management
- Software knowledge (e.g., Excel, Word, GIS, and Basic AutoCAD)
- Construction administration and observation experience.
We enjoy flexible work hours and have an open office environment to share ideas.
Compensation: Typical salary range for this position is $85,000 to $110,000. Compensation for the role will depend on several factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, vision, dental, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only.