Graduate Water Resources Engineer
ALBUQUERQUE, NM - WNR
Job Description: RESPEC, a nationally recognized engineering consulting company, seeks an early-career individual to provide project engineering services at our Albuquerque, New Mexico, location. The candidate will be involved with all types of planning, design, and specialty services related to the civil and water resources engineering field.
Qualifications: The successful candidate must have at least a Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering, environmental engineering, or a related engineering field with 0 - 4 years of experience in the civil engineering and water resources engineering field that includes hydrology and hydraulics (H&H) studies/design experience. The candidate must have experience in supporting engineering and design services. Additional preferred qualifications include the following:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Practical application of the various H&H modeling software, including HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, and EPA SWMM.
- Experience in developing and preparing drainage reports and stormwater design.
- Experience with civil design and site grading/layout.
- Experience with production of construction plans and specifications.
- Experience with Civil3D and GIS.
We enjoy flexible work hours and have an open office environment to share ideas.
Compensation: Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package comprising of medical, vision, dental, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) plan, ESOP, continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only.