Take the First Step
Start your journey with RESPEC today. For over 50 years, we have been seeking and keeping people whose values and skillsets align with us. RESPEC is 100% employee-owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and we call each person who works for us an “employee-owner.” That recognition reinforces our mutual accountability. RESPEC’s successes help you advance, and your successes help RESPEC advance.
From the day we hire someone until they retire, RESPEC strives to nurture our employee-owners. We support you as you develop your talents, grow your perspective, and enhance your experiences.
Come to RESPEC. Stay with RESPEC. Take the first step of your journey with us by using the filters below to find your dream job.
Higher Job Growth
Over 10-Year Period
Civil Engineer (EIT)
Juneau, AK - F-Facilities
RESPEC, is seeking a Civil Engineer to join our full-service engineering team! We design innovative world-class projects utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. This is a hands-on design position in the Utility Market Sector and will include design projects for not only utilities but also site and road improvements. This is a great career opportunity for a dynamic, energetic individual looking to grow in their profession.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Engineer-in-Training with 2-4 years of experience
- AutoCAD & Civil 3D proficiency
- Knowledge of C3D modeling (corridors, grading, pipe models, etc.), quantities calculations, and cost estimating is a plus
- Solid knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Teams
- Assist in preparing plans and design calculations for transportation, utility, and site improvements
- Self-motivated, energetic, and able to take on new tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Detail oriented & well organized with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
Additional Preferred Experience/Skills
- GIS experience
- Experience with construction
Compensation: Salary depends on experience. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits (healthcare, retirement, disability & life insurance, paid time off, 10-holidays/year) and advancement opportunities, continuing education, and professional society memberships. RESPEC, is 100-percent employee-owned.
Alaska Office Location(s): Juneau, Alaska
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
RESPEC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, which includes equal pay for men and women. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pre-employment background check and drug screens are required for all positions.