Take the First Step
Start your journey with RESPEC today. For over 50 years, we have been seeking and keeping people whose values and skillsets align with us. RESPEC is 100% employee-owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and we call each person who works for us an “employee-owner.” That recognition reinforces our mutual accountability. RESPEC’s successes help you advance, and your successes help RESPEC advance.
From the day we hire someone until they retire, RESPEC strives to nurture our employee-owners. We support you as you develop your talents, grow your perspective, and enhance your experiences.
Come to RESPEC. Stay with RESPEC. Take the first step of your journey with us by using the filters below to find your dream job.
Higher Job Growth
Over 10-Year Period
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
Reno, NV - M- Mining
Job Description: RESPEC, an internationally recognized geology and engineering consulting company, seeks an energetic administrative assistant/receptionist to join our Reno office. This position requires an individual who has strong organizational skills, is willing to assist colleagues, and can multitask in a professional environment.
- Answer, screen, and direct incoming phone calls; relay messages to staff
- Greet office visitors, monitor access, provide direction, and maintain security awareness
- Handle queries from the public and clients
- Provide general administrative and clerical support for various personnel; prepare correspondence and documents
- Assist the office manager in planning meetings and events; coordinate meals/catering as needed
- Observe and note when staff members are in/out of the office
- Receive/sort mail and deliveries; prepare outgoing mail for counter pickup or courier
- Manage inventory and procure office supplies
- High School diploma or GED
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work independently with minimum guidance and supervision
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to discreetly and professionally handle sensitive and confidential information
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
Work Schedule: This is a regular full-time position with benefits. The employee is expected to work 40 hours/week (Monday–Friday) with some possible overtime.
Compensation: Salary depends on experience and expertise. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, vision, and dental insurance; holidays; paid leave; 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); continuing education; and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only.