Take the First Step
Start your journey with RESPEC today. For over 50 years, we have been seeking and keeping people whose values and skillsets align with us. RESPEC is 100% employee-owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and we call each person who works for us an “employee-owner.” That recognition reinforces our mutual accountability. RESPEC’s successes help you advance, and your successes help RESPEC advance.
From the day we hire someone until they retire, RESPEC strives to nurture our employee-owners. We support you as you develop your talents, grow your perspective, and enhance your experiences.
Come to RESPEC. Stay with RESPEC. Take the first step of your journey with us by using the filters below to find your dream job.
Higher Job Growth
Over 10-Year Period
Structural Engineer (EIT)
Denver, CO - F-Facilities
RESPEC is seeking a Structural Engineer-in-Training to join our engineering team! This position will help support the growing Infrastructure business unit including SDG, A Division of RESPEC Company LLC and PDC, A RESPEC Company. We design innovative world-class projects utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. Projects include recreational, commercial and industrial buildings, drainage and recreational structures, water and wastewater supply and treatment facilities, concrete water storage tanks, and investigations of distressed structures.
The position’s primary role will include structural analysis and design for facilities supporting new construction and rehabilitations/renovations in collaboration with architects, civil, mechanical, electrical, and fire protection engineers. Duties will include interpretation of building codes and standards, preparation of structural plans and details, and may also include construction observation of structural projects. This is a great career opportunity for a dynamic, energetic individual looking to grow in their profession.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering with structural coursework emphasis.
- Solid knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Teams and Mathcad.
- Self-motivated, energetic, and able to take on new tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Detail oriented & well organized with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Desire to learn and advance in technical skills and understanding.
Additional Preferred Experience/Skills
- Master of Science in Civil engineering with structural emphasis.
- Engineer-in-Training, having passed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam.
- AutoCAD and Revit experience.
- RISA, STAAD, SAP, Enercalc or similar Structural Analysis Software experience.
- Experience with construction.
- Experience with preparing plans, specifications, and design calculations.
- Interest in professional development and licensure.
Work Schedule: This is a regular full-time position with benefits. The employee will work 40 hours/week (Monday–Friday) from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Compensation and Benefits: Typical salary range for this position is $60,000 - $72,000. Compensation for the position will depend on several factors, including the candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience, and may be outside of the range shown. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, vision, dental, holidays, paid leave, paid maternity leave, 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Office Location(s): Denver, Colorado
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only.