Take the First Step
Start your journey with RESPEC today. For over 50 years, we have been seeking and keeping people whose values and skillsets align with us. RESPEC is 100% employee-owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and we call each person who works for us an “employee-owner.” That recognition reinforces our mutual accountability. RESPEC’s successes help you advance, and your successes help RESPEC advance.
From the day we hire someone until they retire, RESPEC strives to nurture our employee-owners. We support you as you develop your talents, grow your perspective, and enhance your experiences.
Come to RESPEC. Stay with RESPEC. Take the first step of your journey with us by using the filters below to find your dream job.
Higher Job Growth
Over 10-Year Period
Stormwater Project Manager
Denver, CO - W-Water & Environment
Job Description: RESPEC, a nationally recognized engineering consulting company, is seeking a talented and energetic Project Manager with a focus in stormwater planning and/or design in the Denver, Colorado office. Projects often involve Hydrology, Hydraulics, Floodplain Analyses, Detention/Water Quality BMP Design, Stream Restoration, Bridge Scour, Trail Design, and Stormwater Management Plans. This position is a hands-on position in a successful and continually growing company.
Qualifications: The successful candidate must have at least a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering, environmental engineering, or a related engineering field with 10 to 20 years of experience in the stormwater-engineering field that includes project management experience. The candidate must be a registered Professional Engineer in Colorado. Additional qualifications include the following:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in managing teams of engineers to provide exceptional engineering services.
- Experience in mentoring less experienced engineers in technical and non-technical aspects of stormwater engineering.
- Experience in business development and client management.
- Practical application of the various hydrology/hydraulics software including, HEC-RAS (1D/2D preferred), HEC-HMS, CUHP, and EPASWMM.
- Experience in developing and guiding construction plan packages and/or master planning studies.
- Experience in Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Letters of Map Change (LOMC) and floodplain mapping.
- Experience with AutoCAD/Civil3D and GIS.
We enjoy flexible work hours and have an open office environment to share ideas.
Compensation: Typical salary range for this position is $105,000 to $145,000, Compensation for the role will depend on several factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, vision, dental, holidays, paid leave, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only.
Stay in Touch