Billing Solutions Architect
Denver, CO - DTS
RESPEC, an integrated consulting and services company that provides clients with high-quality technical and advisory services covering a variety of industries, seeks a Senior Software Consultant.
At RESPEC the Billing Solution Architect role is responsible for the technical implementation for our billing projects. This may begin with pre-sales activities and product demonstrations to help close contracts. It will always involve solutioning of the full order to cash process for the end client and the specific functionality of that process flow that will be done within the billing platform. A deep understanding of telecom and enterprise billing domain is required.
- You are extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of enterprise and telecom billing
- You can make technical presentations to clients in a clear and concise manner regardless of the technical depth of your audience
- You can establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- You are interested in being actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- You can work with Project Management to establish requirements and estimate project development costs.
- You desire to lead a multi-discipline team of software engineers working on complex software projects
- You act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively
- Responsible for the billing implementation design including but not limited to the approach to pricing, rating, billing, invoicing, use of discounts, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger and integrations with CRM, tax, payment and ERP systems
- Responsible for development code quality of the implementation team
- Responsible for the overall technical success of each engagement
- Provide assistance to the sales team in client meetings, product demonstrations, responding to proposals and helping to price statements of work
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent educational background
- 7+ years of billing consulting and implementation experience
- 5+ years of Software Development experience
- Database and Reporting experience
Compensation: Wage will be commensurate with education and experience. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, vision, dental, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will made by appointment only.