Take the First Step
Start your journey with RESPEC today. For over 50 years, we have been seeking and keeping people whose values and skillsets align with us. RESPEC is 100% employee-owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and we call each person who works for us an “employee-owner.” That recognition reinforces our mutual accountability. RESPEC’s successes help you advance, and your successes help RESPEC advance.
From the day we hire someone until they retire, RESPEC strives to nurture our employee-owners. We support you as you develop your talents, grow your perspective, and enhance your experiences.
Come to RESPEC. Stay with RESPEC. Take the first step of your journey with us by using the filters below to find your dream job.
Higher Job Growth
Over 10-Year Period
Water/Wastewater Project Engineer
Denver, CO - W-Water & Environment
RESPEC, a nationally recognized engineering consulting company seeking a talented and energetic water/wastewater project engineer in our Colorado Springs or Denver, Colorado offices. This position is a hands-on position in a successful and continually growing company. This position involves all aspects of municipal water and wastewater facilities, including pumping, water treatment, wastewater treatment, collection/distribution, and water-resources facilities
Education and Desired Skills Include:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or a related engineering field
- Possess Professional Engineering (PE) license, or plans to sit for PE exam within 1 year
- 5+ years experience preferred
- Water and wastewater modeling proficiency
- Strong knowledge of hydraulic engineering principles, water infrastructure, and wastewater infrastructure
- Good understanding of water and wastewater treatment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Design plans and specifications production/management
- Software knowledge (e.g., Excel, Word, GIS, and AutoCAD Civil 3D, InfoWater, WaterCAD)
- Construction administration and observation experience.
We enjoy flexible work hours and have an open office environment to share ideas.
Salary Range: $90,000 - $110,000 annually (Compensation for the role will depend on several factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown).
Featured benefits include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401(k) with 100% Company match up to 6%
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Professional Development and Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only.
Stay in Touch