Billing Solution Architect
Dallas, TX - DTS - Non-Federal
RESPEC's Data and Technology Solutions Business Unit actively seeks a Billing Solution Architect for our Richardson office. At RESPEC the Billing Solution Architect role is responsible for the technical implementation for our billing projects. This may begin with pre-sales activities and product demonstrations to help close contracts. It will always involve solutioning of the full order to cash process for the end client and the specific functionality of that process flow that will be done within the billing platform. A deep understanding of telecom and enterprise billing domain is required.
- You are extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of enterprise and telecom billing
- You can make technical presentations to clients in a clear and concise manner regardless of the technical depth of your audience
- You have very good written and verbal communication skills
- You have very good inter-personal skills
- You are a U.S. citizen or otherwise presently authorized to work full-time in the United States
- You have the ability to travel as required
- Overall responsibility for architecture recommendations in your assigned billing engagements
- Responsible for the billing implementation design including but not limited to the approach to pricing, rating, billing, invoicing, use of discounts, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger and integrations with CRM, tax, payment and ERP systems
- Responsible for development code quality of the implementation team
- Responsible for the overall technical success of each engagement
- Sales support
- Provide assistance to the sales team in client meetings, product demonstrations, responding to proposals and helping to price statements of work
Education, Experience, and Knowledge:
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- 7+ years of billing consulting and implementation experience
- 5+ years programming experience
- 2+ years of Web Services experience
- Strong database and reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, and responsive.
- Conduct technical interviews on potential new hires as requested
- Assist with project scoping for new business pursuits
- Provide feedback on consultant performance for recognition awards and promotions
- Assist more junior technical team members advance their career path at RESPEC
Compensation: Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Compensation includes a comprehensive total benefits package.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only. RESPEC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.