Take the First Step
Start your journey with RESPEC today. For over 50 years, we have been seeking and keeping people whose values and skillsets align with us. RESPEC is 100% employee-owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and we call each person who works for us an “employee-owner.” That recognition reinforces our mutual accountability. RESPEC’s successes help you advance, and your successes help RESPEC advance.
From the day we hire someone until they retire, RESPEC strives to nurture our employee-owners. We support you as you develop your talents, grow your perspective, and enhance your experiences.
Come to RESPEC. Stay with RESPEC. Take the first step of your journey with us by using the filters below to find your dream job.
Higher Job Growth
Over 10-Year Period
Civil Project Engineer/Manager
Colorado Springs, CO - C-Community Design Solutions
RESPEC, a nationally recognized engineering consulting company, has an opening for a Civil Project Engineer/Manager in the Community Design Solutions Business Unit in the Colorado Springs, Colorado office. Our projects are generally in the areas of residential and commercial development, drainage studies, flood control analysis, and design of public drainage infrastructure.
Education and Desired Skills Include:
delivering projects for public- and private-sector clients. The candidate must be a registered Professional Engineer in Colorado and have experience in providing engineering services in the state. Additional qualifications include the following:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or a related engineering field
- Possesses Professional Engineer (PE) License
- 8+ years experience preferred
- Ability to deliver projects for public and private sector clients
- Experienced in preparing engineering studies and developing engineering design and construction-related documents
- Experienced in project management and providing client management services.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Salary Range: $90,000 - $120,000 annually (Compensation for the role will depend on several factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown).
Featured benefits include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401(k) with 100% Company match up to 6%
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Professional Development and Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only.
Stay in Touch