Take the First Step
Start your journey with RESPEC today. For over 50 years, we have been seeking and keeping people whose values and skillsets align with us. RESPEC is 100% employee-owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and we call each person who works for us an “employee-owner.” That recognition reinforces our mutual accountability. RESPEC’s successes help you advance, and your successes help RESPEC advance.
From the day we hire someone until they retire, RESPEC strives to nurture our employee-owners. We support you as you develop your talents, grow your perspective, and enhance your experiences.
Come to RESPEC. Stay with RESPEC. Take the first step of your journey with us by using the filters below to find your dream job.
Higher Job Growth
Over 10-Year Period
Water Resources Project Engineer/Manager
San Antonio, TX - W-Water & Environment
RESPEC, a nationally recognized engineering consulting company seeks an an experienced individual to provide project management services in our San Antonio, Texas office. This role involves all aspects of planning, design, and specialty services related to the stormwater and water resources engineering field.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interprets, organizes, executes and coordinates assignments
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of project
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, regulation documentation, and presentations
- Serves as the technical specialist utilizing advanced concepts, principles, and methods for the particular project
- Remains informed of new developments and requirements affecting the organization for the purpose of recommending changes in programs or applications
- Prepare stormwater design plans and contact documents
- Oversee stormwater project installations
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables to clients
- Develop project full scale proposals, plans and budgets
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and clients in a timely and clear fashion
- Set and continually manage project expectations with staff and clients
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities and deadlines to appropriate staff.
Education and Desired Skills Include:
- BS in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or a related engineering field
- Possess Professional Engineer (PE) license preferred but not required
- Experienced in AutoCAD and GIS
- Knowledge in practical application of the various hydrology/hydraulics software, including HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, CUHP, EPASWMM, and HY-8
- Project management and team coordination experience.
RESPEC appreciates that the workplace environment is ever evolving and recognizes that flexibility and work-life balance are an important aspect in the careers and lives of our employees. We seek to offer employees a flexible work arrangement which also contributes to the culture and success of the Company.
Salary Range: $95,000 - $135,000 annually (Compensation for the role will depend on several factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown).
Featured benefits include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401(k) with 100% Company match up to 6%
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Professional Development and Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
Interviews will be by appointment only.
Stay in Touch