Take the First Step
Start your journey with RESPEC today. For over 50 years, we have been seeking and keeping people whose values and skillsets align with us. RESPEC is 100% employee-owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and we call each person who works for us an “employee-owner.” That recognition reinforces our mutual accountability. RESPEC’s successes help you advance, and your successes help RESPEC advance.
From the day we hire someone until they retire, RESPEC strives to nurture our employee-owners. We support you as you develop your talents, grow your perspective, and enhance your experiences.
Come to RESPEC. Stay with RESPEC. Take the first step of your journey with us by using the filters below to find your dream job.
Higher Job Growth
Over 10-Year Period
Mid-Level Engineer/Project Manager
Cheyenne, WY - W-Water & Environment
Job Description: RESPEC, a nationally recognized engineering consulting company, seeks an experienced midlevel engineer/project manager in Cheyenne, Wyoming. The primary responsibilities of this position include providing a combination of midlevel engineering, construction management, and quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) services. Travel will be associated with this position.
- A Bachelor of Science degree with an emphasis in mining, geological, or civil engineering or related field
- Registered professional engineer and registered in the state of Wyoming or ability to become registered in Wyoming within 6 months
- A minimum of 5 years professional engineering experience
Specific Skills / Experience:
- Experience in project management
- Experience in AutoCAD and/or AutoCAD 2D and 3D software
- Familiarization of Carlson Civil Suite and Natural Regrade software (helpful but not required)
- Solid understanding of landscape and grading construction
- Experience with topographic surveying and mapping techniques
- Knowledge of computer programs such as the Microsoft Office Suite and Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Experience in providing construction observation, inspection, and documentation
- Experience in marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including preparing contract documents and technical specifications
- Firm understanding of National Environmental Protection Act (NEPA) requirements
Compensation: Salary depends on experience and expertise. Compensation includes a comprehensive, fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, vision, dental, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only.