Take the First Step
Start your journey with RESPEC today. For over 50 years, we have been seeking and keeping people whose values and skillsets align with us. RESPEC is 100% employee-owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and we call each person who works for us an “employee-owner.” That recognition reinforces our mutual accountability. RESPEC’s successes help you advance, and your successes help RESPEC advance.
From the day we hire someone until they retire, RESPEC strives to nurture our employee-owners. We support you as you develop your talents, grow your perspective, and enhance your experiences.
Come to RESPEC. Stay with RESPEC. Take the first step of your journey with us by using the filters below to find your dream job.
Higher Job Growth
Over 10-Year Period
Albuquerque, NM - D-Data & Technology
RESPEC is seeking a documentation specialist in our Albuquerque, New Mexico, office who will provide support to the Indian Health Service Software Engineering and Support Services (SESS) federal contract. The individual will work in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment and be responsible for owning and supporting multiple project priorities. This role will be client-facing; thus, the candidate must be able to interact successfully with internal and external clients to understand client needs and resolve issues.
The following responsibilities are included with this position:
- Perform general administrative tasks to support editorial activities (i.e., proofreading and formatting documents as well as preparing status reports and correspondence)
- Adhere to regulatory requirements
- Work with colleagues to ensure documentation consistency
- Ensure documentation integrity
- Control access to documents
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of directly applicable industry specific experience
- Or, may substitute Bachelor's degree with 7 years of general documentation specialist experience
- Possess strong communication skills
- Knowledge of remediating documents for accessibility requirements (508/Web Content Accessibility Guidelines [WCAG])
- Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office applications (e.g., spreadsheets, word processing, and graphics software)
- Possess detailed oriented and outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Team player who works well with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work on tight deadlines
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Level 5 clearance.
- Working knowledge of Indian Health Resource and Patient Management System (RMPS) or other major Electronic Health Records System preferred.
- Experience with medical terminology and record management preferred
- Proven ability to work effectively alone or in a team environment.
Compensation: Salary depends on experience and expertise. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe- benefits package that consists of medical, vision, dental, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be made by appointment only.