Civil CADD Technician
Anchorage, AK - Infrastructure
PDC, a RESPEC Company, is seeking a full time CADD Technician to join our full-service engineering team! We design innovative world-class projects utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. The successful candidate’s primary duties will include production of aviation, highway, site design, and utility construction drawings. Additional responsibilities will include creating and maintaining CADD library files, producing graphics for studies and public presentations and may also include occasional assistance with our other in-house discipline’s drawing production efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing plan production services with a team of engineers during the planning, design, and construction plan phases for a variety of engineering projects.
- Working from plan markups, sketched information, and verbal direction.
- Working under the direction of multiple project managers (engineers) and with other technicians.
- Working independently and with others while working on multiple projects.
- 5+ years of civil drafting and modeling experience using AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- Effective interpersonal capabilities
- GIS experience desired
- Related certificate or degree a plus
Work Schedule: Full-time position involving 40 hours per week, typically Monday through Friday during normal 8:00am to 5:00pm business hours. Overtime can be expected when project workload demands it.
Compensation: Salary depends on experience. We offer competitive pay, advancement opportunities and a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, dental, vision, retirement, disability and life insurance, paid time off, 10-holidays/year, continuing education, and professional society memberships. PDC, a division of RESPEC, is 100-percent employee-owned.
Available Office Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Interviews: Interviews are by appointment only. RESPEC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, which includes equal pay for men and women. Our Affirmative Action Plans for Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are available upon request to any applicant during normal business hours.
Preemployment background check and drug screens are required for all positions.