Senior Software Consultant
Albuquerque, NM - DTS - Non-Federal
RESPEC, an integrated consulting and services company that provides clients with high-quality technical and advisory services covering a variety of industries, seeks a Senior Software Consultant.
Our Senior Software Consultant is a technical leader that helps our clients by delivering scalable, custom technology that is flexible and responsive to their needs. Our solutions cover services and products for engineering, financial, and operational management of an organization. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration, and implementation services across multiple applications, products, and technologies.
Are you passionate about building software engineering teams and fostering the growth of your employees? Do you enjoy building relationships with the clients you partner with? Do you embrace ownership and accountability? Do you want to work hand-in-hand with great people across our organization to build useful, meaningful, and well-designed software? If so, we want you to join our team!
Technologies we use and teach:
- Java, C#, Angular, React
- Docker, Jenkins
- OracleDB, SQLServer, PostgreSQL
- Lead a multi-discipline team of software engineers working on complex software projects
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Define, prioritize and execute product development discussions and map functional requirements to technical designs and a project schedule.
- Review designs and implementations produced by engineers, be a trusted and constructive partner in technical discussions.
- Build or integrate frameworks promoting innovation and safe release of web applications and services
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the projects and the team's efforts.
- Mentor engineers and help cultivate their career aspirations
- Experience leading, and building a team of accomplished software engineers
- Leadership and collaboration skills with co-workers on other teams and in other locations
- Provide technical mentorship and career guidance to team members
- Experience with full-stack development
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or an equivalent degree), and 8 or more years of professional software development experience
Compensation: Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, vision, dental, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be made by appointment only and may be conducted remotely by videoconference or in person.